Monday 6 May 2013

A look ahead to the racing 07/05/2013

Firsty I would like to say this is my first go at this.....and if anyone takes any notice of this, I will not be held responsible for any monies lost through gambling. Bet responsibly! I always bet each way, these views are my own and should not be taken as a certainty for a bet.

First race I am leaning towards is the 14.40 at Kempton. Knights Parade looks the best of that bunch, although I do not usually bet on flat races because I feel they are more unpredictable than hurdles (absurd claim I know, but still!). This gelding's recent form has proved that it is knocking on the door of a win. It's most recent outing at Goodwood found him 1 1/4 lengths behind Jan De Heem. Although the beaten favourite, Jan De Heem was in the more than capable hands of Jim Crowley, so I think Knights Parade could go one better this time.

Runner up in her last race at Kempton, High Time Too looks a good each way bet on the 16.10. Although only 1/2 length behind, probably should have won here last time and at 13/2, should be well backed at each way.

Yarmouth 14.50 looks to be a nicely contested race, with my vote going to the favourite Speedyfix. Second in his last race, but only 3/4 length behind and still plenty left in the tank, looks to be the one to beat in this race.

19.40 at Catterick, I am tempted by and leaning towards Goldan Jess. Arriving here off the back of a win, Goldan Jess looks to be in top form. Stepping down in trip, the gelding looks to have the edge over the rest of the field.

These are the races I have highlighted for 07/05/2013, Once again I will not be held responsible if any of these horses do not come in! Hopefully this will become more of a regular thing, I was hoping to include football, but obviously the football season is over now!

No comments:

Post a Comment